EMITT's Conference Programme covered all issues relating to the future of tourism
With the impact of digitalisation and rapidly changing consumer behaviours, decision-making and investments for the future are becoming increasingly difficult for industry professionals to navigate. EMITT's comprehensive event programme, which took place alongside the four days of the exhibition, will cover all questions related to the industry.
- Roadmap of Turkey for the tourism industry
- Tourism economy
- Global trends and changing customer insights
- Hotel management
- City and destination marketing
- Alternative tourism trends: Gastronomy tourism
- Online marketing strategies
- Purchasing strategies
- The effectiveness of online communication channels
- The contribution of social media influencers to promotion and tourism
Just like a magnet, these subjects will capture the attention of C-Suite executives, sales teams, marketing departments, suppliers, guides, and HoReCa stakeholders working in the different areas of the industry.