As we leave behind a decade full of striking changes in social matters, economy and technology, EMITT 2020 signals the beginning of a new era.
At EMITT, which has been serving to the sector and working to expand the sector further for 24 years, we will once again discuss tourism economy, major trends and technological innovations that will make their mark on the next decade with an extensive conference program.
As we enter a new decade, we are aiming to help every stakeholder, including tour operators, travel agencies, local administrations, municipalities, accommodation and transportation sectors, better prepare for the future and turn this transformation into an opportunity with new topics and new perspectives.
What’s in the Programme?
Within the scope of the event program, 4 days of full of inspirational conferences, keynote presentations, workshops, stage shows by both local and international exhibitors that will take place simultaneously with the exhibition will be awaiting the attendees.
The topics that will be covered at EMITT 2020, the meeting point of tourism professionals, so that you may be able to set a course, increase your sales and maximize the satisfaction of your customers will include:
- Presidents’ Forum: Opinion Leaders Announce Their Predictions for Tourism in 2020!
- What will the Actors Do to Assist in Promoting and Developing Turkish Tourism on Its Course to Become a Global Brand?
- Global and Local Trends That Made Their Marks in Tourism
- How will the Transformation into Accountable, Sustainable and Accessible Tourism Become a Reality?
- A Journey to the New Era of Turkish Tourism
- Increase the Performances of Your Digital Sales Channels
- The Codes of Generation Z are Revealed!
- Are Influencers Just a Fad or An Effective Solution?
- Tourism Moves for Destination Marketing by Municipalities
- Rising Stars: Alternative Tourism Types
- Winning Ideas in Discovery of Travel and 5 Senses
- New Routes and New Markets Abroad