Friday 11 February
11:30 - 12:30
Add to calendar
Homecoming in Cultural Tourism: Regaining Historical Artifacts and Heritage Sites in Our Country
Conference Stage, Hall 2
- How do we reclaim our national, cultural, and historical values?
- Karun treasure has been returned; what treasures are next?
- What are the international rights in this regard? The importance of documentation.
- Alternative Destinations: Antique Cities
- Utilizing Heritage Sites for Tourism
- Mehmet the Conqueror and Süleyman the Magnificent has returned to Istanbul
- Discovery of artifacts, stories of transportation, and the perception of historical artifacts in our country
- Identifying our historical artifacts that were smuggled abroad, and protecting our cultural heritage by truly appreciating our remaining artifacts